Friday, February 10, 2012

Hints, tips, and tricks

Hello all!  I hope you are all enjoying your Friday! 

From time to time I will be giving you some jewelry hints, tips, or tricks that will help you create wonderul pieces! 

If you are a seed beader and deal with long lengths of thread at one time, I have the perfect solution for those times that you need to put your project away for a time period.  Take the thread that is still attached to your project and wind it up in a bobbin.  I leave the needle hanging out.  This way you do not have a ball of thread that you will end up unknotting and causing hours of frustration.  I use one of my Kumihimo plastic bobbins.  It works great!  I do have extra in case I actually want to do a project on the Kumihimo disk.

You can find these wonderful things at most of your bead supply stores.  I can always recomend a GREAT bead store if you find yourself needing one.

Well that is my great and wonderful tip for today!  I hope it helps!  If anyone has any tips that they would like to share, please feel free to let me know!

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment