Saturday, February 4, 2012

Groundhog's Day?

I for one am grateful that I do not reside in Punxsutowney, PA.  The clips that were on the news, I have to say, showed just how bizarre the whole thing really is!  Am I the only one out there who is left wondering why no one has clued in to the fact that this furry creature will ALWAYS see his shadow?  I mean, seriously he pops out of his home in the ground and is blinded by all the lights that are set up around this poor animal.  Lights, equals shadows!

If you want my advice, simply pull out a calendar and look ahead to see when the first day of Spring actually is and then go about your daily business!  Do you think that the folks get up early and head off to the groundhog hole with innocent anticipation, asking their fellow companions, "Do you really think he won't see his shadow this year?" 

The way our "winter" has been with the mild weather, I don't believe that I would put any stock into the predictions of fur ridden critter! 

Well that is my rambling for today!  Stay tuned to see what else pops into my head!  I do believe that creativity does indeed come from an overactive imagination!  Step out of the norm, look at things from a different perspective, try on a different hat so to speak!  Until next time, let your inner mind wander!  Keep a sketch pad close!  Never know what you will come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment