Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just a thought...

I have started a pinterest page.  I have had so much fun pinning different things to my boards.  It has got me thinking, however.  Wouldn't it be a great thing if each skill or craft had their own version for reasons of going to one place to find all sorts of things that pertain to your specific craft or art form.


For instance it could be created in a similar fashion as pinterest and on the different boards could be new products, helpful hints, design ideas, inspirations, how-tos, suggestions for certain books and or videos, locations or people that teach classes, groups that get together, etc.

To be able to go to one spot to find all the answers would be so fantastic!  I know that certain bead companies out there offer such things as I am suggesting, but they are biased based on the products that they carry or want to promote.  This would be a collection of all things from many different places.

I could use my jewelry email and start this very thing perhaps on pinterest at first!  Oh, I am onto something here!  Hhhhmmmmmm!

Until the next wonderful thought (well they are to me :)) pops into my brain.....  take care and try pinning!  It is fun!

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment