Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday

Happy Monday everyone!  I took a big step this weekend and launched the teaching side of Jewelry By Christine!  I started with my very supportive bead group, The Central Pennsylvania Bead and Jewelry Society.  I handed out a brochure that talks about all the important details on how to take a class from me or how to get a group of ladies together for a fun-filled ladies night out!  I will be keeping my fingers crossed that I get some feedback!

Well another year and another two teams have made it into the Super Bowl!  Congratulations to the NY Giants and the New England Patriots!  It is sure to be a fantastic game!  What team will you be rooting for?  I will be cheering on NY. (I guess actually, to be honest, I will be watching for the commercials and hope they don't dissapoint!)  Will you be making any jewelry to match your sporting event outfit?  Have fun with it!  Stand out! 

How was everyone's weekend?  This is an interative blog so feel free to add any comments!
Until next time!
Christine


1 comment:

  1. Will there be a Giants bracelet available when they win the Super Bowl?

    ReplyDelete