Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I decided to create this blog so that I could talk and share with other people who have similar interests.  I am new to blogging so you will have to be patient with me as I navigate through all the aspects of blogging. 

My primary interest is in jewelry making, hence the title of this blog!  I tend towards seed beading, but also love all other types and avenues such as wire working, kumihimo, even stringing!  The possibilities are endless!

I plan on learning how to post pictures and maybe even some videos so you can see some of my work.

Come!  Blog with me and we can share all sorts of adventures, techniques, anecdotes, tips and tricks, and even those pesky mishaps! 

Looking forward to a fun and amazing journey!
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment